Client Bill of Rights
Your Guarantee from AEC
With AEC, prospects and clients have the express right to information and processes, such as:
Prior to signing as a client:
- Combination of options with regards to fee structures
- Strategy Circle® outlining Dangers, Opportunities and Strengths that can create value for the client
- Consultation with Director-level consultants (along with Business Development team) in order to understand the client's unique case
As an existing client:
- Client touch set-up: Let us know how often you need certain reports or information, in order for you to report internally within your company or externally to stakeholders/government
- At your desired frequency, regular meetings with Client Managers and consultants involved in your file, in order to provide status, milestones and any course-corrections you require
- Prior to renewal, the right to an open discussion of renewal options, in terms of scope, fee structures, consultants involved, etc.
After a project engagement:
- Experience Transformer® outlining what worked, what did not work, what strategy will be used for the future, to insure our partnership is consistently improving
- As requested by the client, full post-audit of results and billings on specific scope of work
This is our commitment to our clients.